-Encouraging memory stimulation via Life Sound Tracks.
- Research Historical American Music Interest throughout the decades.
- Drums Serve to accent the grounding quality of the music within the mental
historic records of each client.
- The Drums are become the heartbeat of the Life Force of each participant.
- Participants may join the rhythms with hand percussion instruments.
- Using Classical Music to flood consciousness with wider atmospheric perspectives.
- Drum rhythms are sustained under broader compositions to ground participants.
- Residents may play a sustained rhythmic heartbeat underneath the music.
- Using drums in two or more separate, yet complimentary rhythmic parts, the circle participates in creating a rhythm unique unto itself.
- Residents may be taught traditional rhythmic play: Afro-Cuban; West African, etc.
- Drumming Programs are all staff inclusive.
- Staff are able to break from the rigors of traditional care by participating.
- Staff experiences the relief and the liberty that drumming can facilitate.