-Encouraging memory stimulation via Life Sound Tracks.
- Research Historical American Music Interest throughout the decades.
- Drums & other Percussion Instrument participation Serve to accent the grounding quality of the music within the mental & emotional historic records of each client.
- Using Classical Music to flood consciousness with wider atmospheric perspectives.
- Drum rhythms are often sustained under broader etheric compositions to help ground participants. This simple technique seeks to open a wider range of experiences of "depth & air".
- Using drums in two or more separate, yet complimentary rhythmic parts, the circle participates in creating their own unique rhythmic voice.
- Residents may be taught traditional rhythmic play: Afro-Cuban; West African, etc., where applicable
- Drumming/Music Programs are all staff inclusive.
- Staff are able to break from the rigors of traditional care by participating along side the residents they serve.
- Staff experiences the relief and the liberty that drumming & the music sessions can facilitate.
Bless Our Elders As They Have Blessed US.
See To Them